Web Application Development
TechCompose is a web development and Mobile app development company with over 8 years of experience in building best quality B2B and B2C applications. Through our extremely qualified IT developers, we can serve our clients with valuable web Application Development Services. We Develop Web Application Development across all major technologies like Ruby on Rails, AngularJs, CMS like WordPress, Joomla, PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Woo-commerce.
Web Application Development Service Offerings
- Custom Software Development
- Web Content Management System
- E-Commerce Portal
- Social Networking Development
- Custom ERP Development
- Smart Card Solutions and many more
Web Application Development method
Research & Development and Consulting
Our R&D team learns the ins and outs of your project at the initial level to assist you to scale back both technical and market risks across the complete software development lifecycle to reduce the time and cost both.
- Validate your idea by understanding your requirement
- Choose the correct technology for your project
- Maximize available resources
- Avoid unnecessary costs
- Innovate and guarantee growth
- Discover new business models
We understand your project requirement and build a trustworthy, visually rich user-product relationship to spice up adoption and satisfaction. Our front-end development team takes it from there to nail that final user journey in code.
- A sharp UI matched to style mock-ups with pixel-perfect accuracy
- A Uniform UX across the complete application
- Stunning animations and effects that don’t compromise performance
Let TechCompose`s Architects and senior developers build the core of your application with an eye fixed for availability, robustness, and nifty new alternatives.
- A concrete layout design to accommodate future growth in scale
- Flexibility to integrate with various different systems and third-party services
- Advanced information structures to provide actionable insights for your project
- Cutting-edge safety features to guard your users, processes, and database
Manual and Automated QA
From day one, we tend to place QA specialists within the loop, therefore, you’ll quickly roll out options and ensure your software runs like clockwork across all browsers and screens.
- Automate repetitive, hard and complex tasks
- Reduce project costs and time-to-market
- Shorten client feedback loop
- Quickly improve the quality of the product
- Take a clear look at the development progress
- Plan and execute the problem-solving task with efficiency